Nidek GYC-500 Green Laser/ GYC-500 Vixi
- Lightweight and compact design
- 5.7-inch color LCD with touchscreen control box
- Stable and reliable green laser
- Multiple scan patterns (only for GYC-500 Vixi)
- Wide range of selectable delivery units
Lightweight and compact design
This multifunction laser is housed in a small console. The space-saving design allows portability to virtually any room. The GYC-500 can be integrated into the NIDEK CV-30000, ophthalmic surgical system.
5.7-inch color LCD with touchscreen control box
An intuitive graphic user interface and easy-to-read touch screen color LCD allows quick and easy setup and verification of the scan pattern and treatment parameters.
GYC-500 Vixi Screen
Stable and reliable green laser
The GYC-500 Vixi / GYC-500 ensures stable laser output by using a solid state laser. Two cooling fans in the console maintain the correct internal temperature.
Multiple scan patterns (only for GYC-500 Vixi)
Incorporating Vixi, scan delivery units, into the GYC-500 enables laser treatments with various scan patterns. There are 22 preprogrammed scan patterns to allow treatment of varying retinal pathologies. The GYC-500 Vixi enhances treatment efficiency and reduces patient chair time.
Wide range of selectable delivery units
Scan Delivery Unit
Scan slit lamp delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800) Scan attachable delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800/1600, ZEISS SL130, 30SL/M and HAAG 900BQ)
Single Delivery Unit
- Slit lamp delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800)
- Attachable delivery unit (NIDEK SL-2000/1800/1600, ZEISS SL130, 30SL/M and HAAG 900BQ)
- BIO delivery unit (Keeler All Pupil II and HEINE OMEGA 500)
- YAG laser combination delivery unit (NIDEK YC-1800)
- Endophotocoagulation delivery unit (ZEISS and LEICA)