Welch Allyn RetinaVue 100
- Touchless auto-focus and image capture support ease of use
- Proprietary image-quality evaluation helps eliminate callbacks for re-imaging
- Integrated wireless capabilities enable workflow flexibility
- High-resolution (2048 x 1536 pixels) 45-degree field of view
- Fast, non-mydriatic imaging promotes patient comfort
As the world’s most advanced handheld retinal camera, the RetinaVue 100 Imager is designed to help make retinal exams simple and affordable for primary healthcare providers. The RetinaVue 100 Imager works exclusively with HIPAA-compliant, FDA-cleared RetinaVue Network software–a RetinaVue Network software subscription is required and priced per camera, per month. The RetinaVue 100 Imager can be incorporated in a RetinaVue care delivery model that helps primary healthcare providers increase access to diabetic retinal exams to improve patient outcomes while lowering population healthcare costs.