20% increase in optical resolution and contrast
25% increase in light transmission
The diagnostic functionalities of the SL 980 slit lamps are constantly developed thanks to the collaboration from surgical and microsurgical divisions of the greatest hospitals, universities and research centres, medical institutions, clinics and eye centres.
The modern optic project included among the characteristics of th SL 980 serie is based on a system of multilayered antireflection treatment that ensures a more effective transmission of light thus giving both optic resolution and contrast an improvement of 20%.
The optic quality produces a 20% increase in optic transmission and a 10% increase in depth of field.
The 6V 20W halogen bulb assures high quality color temperature. Available upon request the tilting device (prisma-holder head).
Yellow filters insertion for fluoresceinic test
The CSO slit lamps on Galileian microscopes with 3 and 5enlargements and Zoom microscopes allow the option of having the yellow filters OG 530 (fluoresceinic test) directly inserted into the microscope box for faster testing and improved optic yield of the set.
Halogen illumination is transmitted more effectively by means of a new optic system that produces a clear and brilliant image.
A 17% increase in aperture (Ø 14 mm. on all models).
A single joystick controls elevation and horizontal position. A rheostat for the luminous intensity adjustement of the slit lamp (optional) is fitted near the joystick. As a result operations are simple, fast and extremely precise.
System for optic splitting of the microscope image (50% on videocamera - 50% on operator’s eye).
It can be supplied in the following models:
- single plug for Panasonic™ microcameras
- single plug for C gauge telecameras
- single plug (requires adaptor joint for telecameras)
- double plug
They are also easy to install on Galileian and Zoom microscopes.
Optional accessories SL 980
- 16x eyepieces for 980 2x
- 10x eyepieces for 980 3x/5x
- Hruby lens kit
- Tonometer mount
- Rheostat on instrument base
- Video adapter
- Micrometer eyepiece
- Second observer tube
- Bearing with contrast and polarization filters
- Beam splitter for microcamera
- Beam splitter with one plug only for standard videocamera
- Beam splitter with two plugs (reflex camera-second observer-video)
- Light diffusion on prisma-holder head
- Yellow filters included in microscope
- Joystick’s push button (useful in Eye Image® acquisition).
SL 980 standard accessories
- Chin-rest tissue
- Spare illumination bulb
- Maintenance kit